TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Mummy Revival Online Transformation Program accessible to you. The Site, Program and Online Content will be collectively referred to in these terms and conditions as “the Services”. In using the Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please discontinue using the Services.
During your membership, subject to these Terms, you a limited, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access the Services for your personal use, through a generally available web browser or through a mobile computing device (“Mobile Device”), to view information on those areas of the Services generally available to all users and those areas of the Services for which you have registered. Mummy Revival may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
“ACL” means the Australian Consumer Law Schedule of the Competition and Consumer Act;
“App” means that part of the Online Content delivered and made available via a mobile (eg smart phone) device, as contrasted to a laptop or personal computer device.
“Consumer” is as defined by the ACL;
“Contract” means any contract for the provision of Online Exercise & Nutrition Program by Mummy Revival to you;
“Online” means, for the purposes of these terms and conditions, being connected to the internet, whether by laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile device;
“Online Content” means the online content provided by Mummy Revival to You, including but not limited to the consumer Exercise & Nutrition content; ability to post comments; access various commentaries and writing; access other user generated content including text, photographs, images, graphics, videos and audio content offered and administered by Mummy Revival via the Site.
“GST” means the Goods and Services tax as defined in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 as amended;
“Services” means the services provided by Mummy Revival which allows you to access the Online Content, Site and Program;
“Site” means the website mummyrevival.com.au;
”Site Terms” means these terms and conditions;
“Social Networking Services” means Facebook and any other Social Networking Service used in member account creation, login, or in relation to the provision of the Services.
“You” means the person, jointly and severally if more than one, using the Site or acquiring the Services or Online Exercise & Nutrition Program from Mummy Revival.
- The Services are owned and operated by Mummy Revival.
- Through this Site or the App:
- 1 you can register as a member;
- 2 access the Online Content, subject to being eligible.
- Mummy Revival reserves the right to vary or modify the information contained on this Site, to change or discontinue any feature or part of this Site, to change the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access to this Site, without notice and without liability.
MEMBERSHIP AND MEMBER INFORMATION
- You may be prompted to register for access to the Services on this Site and to submit certain information in order to fully utilise the Online Exercise &Nutrition Program provided (Member Information). The Member Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, contact details and credit card details.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Mummy Revival may terminate your membership at any time by notice to you. You need to fulfil your minimum term which is the completion of the 10 week challenge, including the two preparation weeks. After your mininum term has been fulfilled, you may terminate your membership by emailing email@example.com at least 7 days before the date when your next payment is due.
- You are responsible for the content of all Member Information entered on this Site. All Member Information you enter must be accurate, complete and not misleading.
- You must indemnify Mummy Revival for any losses, costs, expenses or damages that Mummy Revival may suffer or incur if any if the Member Information provided by you is not correct.
- Membership is purchased on a reoccurring weekly basis ($39 per week), Or Fortnightly Basis ($78 per fortnight).
- You authorise Mummy Revival to collect/deduct payment immediately upon signup and thereafter on an automatic weekly or fortnightly basis.
- Cancellation can occur anytime after the minimum term has been completed
- Minimum term is completing the whole 10 week challenge.
- If payment fails on the scheduled date, the failed payment will be put through within the next three days of the failed payment. If payment fails on the third attempt, subscription will be cancelled (but all outstanding fees will continue to be owed).
- Mummy Revival may collect, use, store, record and transmit your personal information entered on this Site.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any Member Information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any Member Information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
- Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such Member Information.
DISCLAIMER (USE OF THE SITE OR THE APP)
- Mummy Revival does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information available on this Site (Information) or that it is suitable for your intended use. The Information is provided by Mummy Revival in good faith on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind.
- Mummy Revival does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects. The use of this Site and the Information is at your own risk.
- Mummy Revival makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the material in this Site will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or other defects. It is your responsibility to complete a virus check on any Information accessed or downloaded.
- Mummy Revival recommends that you consult with a medical practitioner or other provider if you have concerns in relation to the Information. The information provided on this Site is not intended as or to substitute for medical advice from a medical practitioner or other certified health care provider.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY (USE OF THE SITE)
- Mummy Revival will in no way be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use (or the inability to use) the Information on this Site. Under no circumstances will Mummy Revival be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption, or lost profits. If your use of the Site results in the need for servicing or replacing of equipment, Mummy Revival will not be liable for those costs.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (SITE)
MEMBER SUBMISSIONS / User Generated Content
- You irrevocably grant to Mummy Revival a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such reviews and comments throughout the world in any media.
- You agree not to post any review or comment that contains any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or infringing material. If you do, you agree to indemnify Mummy Revival for any losses, costs, expenses or damages that Mummy Revival may suffer or incur as a result.
- Mummy Revival reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review, edit or delete any Member Submissions that Mummy Revival deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
USE OF ONLINE EXERCISE & NUTRITION PROGRAM
- You acknowledge and agree that all Online Exercise & Nutrition Program is protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights and laws and remain the property of Mummy Revival or third party suppliers as the case may be.
- Other than as required to use the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program for your personal enjoyment and improvement, you may not and may not authorise any third person to:
- (a) copy, distribute, transmit, transfer, communicate, disseminate, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, or sell the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program;
- (b) modify or make any alterations, additions or amendments to any part of the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program;
- (c) create derivative works from, any content, information, software, Online Exercise & Nutrition Program;
- (d) convert the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program into an electronic format other than the one in which it was supplied;
- (e) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code of the components of the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program or reproduce all or any portion of the said components;
- (f) remove, alter, circumvent or tamper with any trade marks, copyright notices, copyright protection devices, disclaimers or other legal notices.
- Regardless of whether the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program includes security technology that limits your use of the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program, you must comply with these provisions or you may infringe copyright.
DISCLAIMER (USE OF THE ONLINE EXERCISE & NUTRITION PROGRAM)
Personal Injury Disclaimer
- Mummy Revival does not warrant or represent that the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program are free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects.
- Mummy Revival may make changes to Online Exercise & Nutrition Program at any time in their sole discretion without notice or liability.
- Mummy Revival reserves the right to suspend, remove, or disable access to Online Exercise & Nutrition Program at any time without notice or liability.